Kos Demojen's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"What it has said of our government since the war of 1812...that within those hallowe…"

Kos Demojen replied Dec 6, 2009 to Regarding Alleged Prejudices.

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"Then allow me to welcome you to the fight. I applaud your commitment and I believe i…"

Kos Demojen replied Dec 6, 2009 to The Hamilton Police are a Crooked dispicable lot who are rife with crime and Discriminatory practices.

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"Whatever you do, don't lose sight of your goal. Anger is not the sharp edge of the s…"

Kos Demojen replied Dec 5, 2009 to Regarding Alleged Prejudices.

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"I still feel that this should go to the RCMP, for clearly the municipal police have…"

Kos Demojen replied Dec 3, 2009 to Regarding Alleged Prejudices.

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"My recommendation, ask for charity. If they want to take down your posters start a f…"

Kos Demojen replied Dec 3, 2009 to The Hamilton Police are a Crooked dispicable lot who are rife with crime and Discriminatory practices.

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"You're not crazy, but telling them(The police) it's spousal abuse is incorrect and i…"

Kos Demojen replied Dec 2, 2009 to Regarding Alleged Prejudices.

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"On the topic of your title, I see no reason why I should call you by your name but d…"

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"I see what you're getting at. Your evidence seemed to suggest by sheer abundance tha…"

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"I am not a lawyer. I play the devil's advocate in every conversation because I belie…"

Kos Demojen replied Dec 2, 2009 to The Hamilton Police are a Crooked dispicable lot who are rife with crime and Discriminatory practices.

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

"This statement could be taken to mean several things, but, given that it's wording i…"

Kos Demojen replied Dec 1, 2009 to The Hamilton Police are a Crooked dispicable lot who are rife with crime and Discriminatory practices.

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

RSS

© 2024   Created by FixOurWorld.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service