To Unite All People On a World Scale - Peace Environment Health Empowerment
MILTON AFRICAN AND MULTICULTURAL FESTIVAL 2020.
We are looking for Volunteers in the fields:
1- Volunteer Coordinator
2- Marketing and Communications
3- Fashion event Coordinator
5- Vendors Coordinator
6- stage Coordinator
1)- Official Launch
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020
Time: 5:00 pm- 7:30 pm
Venue: Milton Town Hall, 150 Mary street, Milton. Ontario(Canada)
- Big show of Akwaba Dance Company.
- Welcome by Jean Assamoa(Artistic Director of the festival)
- Words of the Mayor of Milton
- Speech of the Ambassador of Ivory Coast in Ottawa, its Excellence Gnagno Philibert Fagnidi.
- Display of the official Logo, website et program of festival.
- Press Conference
- Finger food and light drink.
2)- Opening ceremony of the Festival:
Date: Friday, August 7, 2020
Venue: Milton Lion’s Club Hall, 77 Thompson Rd-South, Milton.
Time: 5:00 pm- 9:00 pm
- Show with Akwaba Dance Company.
- Fashion show(African and local designers).
- And more.....
3)- August 8, 2020(Festival day)
Time: 11:00am – 8:00pm.
Performances with dance groups and live bands.
This is your event so you are all invited to attend and participate.
Thank you in advance.
Festival Communication's team.