My name Is Christopher Spalanca. I Am a student and i fight for the rights of those whom are being violated. Money that is funding weapons could go to the funding of homes for those that are forces on the streets and lose their loved ones as if no one cared. Well Now its our turn to change what is happening to save lives, money and time. We need to help fix our world and change it into something greater. It is upto us now to unite together under one banner and become a force so great that they hear our actions and they see our change. So many families suffer the consequences of our governemnts actions. If we can reduce the ammount of money being spent on weapons and use it to fund the building of homes then we will save peoples lives and bring peace to Canada. War is not an option, the students of Saint Jean De Brebeuf stand together with the communities around Hamilton supporting a message that hopefully will impact the world to stand up and make a difference. All it takes Is Faith, Faith is what will bring on change. What do you indend to do to bring change to Canada and Our World?

Views: 16

© 2024   Created by FixOurWorld.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service